Patterns

Friday, May 22, 2015

Really Easy high waist shorts


I absolutely love my high waist, vintage style shorts. They are so quick and easy to make and I have made them in an assortment of colors for myself.





They should take no more than an two hours to make (if not one, depending on how prepared you are and how fast you work), and can be made in just 10 easy steps

I hope you enjoy this pattern as much as I do! Click on the button to the right of my blog to go to my online store and get yourself the digital version of this pattern now!




While making the denim pair for the instructions I was inspired to add some brass buttons I had lying around... the result was fabulous! Feel free to play around with embellishments for your shorts too, you can really have so much fun with these!


HAPPY SEWING!



No comments:

Post a Comment