Patterns

Monday, June 15, 2015

What's to come...

As you would have read in my previous blog post, I am looking at launching a crowdfunding project within the next couple of weeks. Here are some of the patterns and types of patterns my wonderful sponsors can expect to receive.







For those five few who manage to be the first to sponsor the guinea pig option, (something I am excited about), you will get a choice between a few of these options, as well as never made before items! You will receive the designs and breakdowns, and whichever you may choose from the design list, you will be assured to be the FIRST person in the world to test and wear that garment! Exciting right!










While I am working on my market research leading up to the launch of my campaign I am also open to any ideas on patterns YOU would love to see in my collection as a sponsor. Please feel free to email me about the ideas and feel free to send reference pictures for designs that you may have in mind mysewingpatternz@gmail.com




None of these patterns will be made available for sale until AFTER all our sponsors have received them! And to top it off, our sponsors or getting them at a discounted rate!








To keep up to date with exciting news of my campaign, join my mailing list today! Send me an email with “Sew Add Me” as the subject!

No comments:

Post a Comment